Cross Breeds!!!!

Pics
run for it
gig.gif

OH My Gosh!! This started my day with a smile! Love this picture! Thanks for sharing it!

I was wondering if anyone has any crosses of Australorp d red sex link, we have babies but we ended up with 5 white with black specks and 6 black so have white spots.

I have White Rock and Buckeye Roosters and white Rock, Buckeye, and Faverolle chickens. I am thinking that this has to be White Rock and Faverolle? I have only had chickens for 13 months. I am not totally sure if he/she is a rooster? I am hoping not.

I have White Rock and Buckeye Roosters and white Rock, Buckeye, and Faverolle chickens. I am thinking that this has to be White Rock and Faverolle? I have only had chickens for 13 months. I am not totally sure if he/she is a rooster? I am hoping not.
Sorry to disappoint but it is a rooster. That is probably the best bet as the cross for him. White Rocks usually carry barring in their background.

I agree. It's most definitely a rooster... He should be beautiful though! That cross should also create a decent sized bird for butcher.

He is very pretty! Not sure I have gotten to that point yet! My husband dislikes my Buckeye rooster so is threatening to make him our first homegrown chicken meal.

Back
Top Bottom