Songster
12 Years
Jan 23, 2008
Connecticut
Date; May 3, Sunday.
Time; 12-5 PM
Place; Oxford, CT

Oxford is between New Haven and Waterbury, exit 22 off of Rt 8

Food and beverages are potluck. We've got grill, coolers, plates, napkins, cups. Might want to bring chairs, tables, ice.
Have EZ ups if needed.

Activities; Chicken "display spot", tag sale, plant/seeding swap, t-shirt sales. Will locate the "marketplace" downhill by parking. Pull in driveway. Pick up nametag, offload your good. Head uphill to drop off your food.

Picnic table uphill on patio, near kitchen, garden and chicken coop. Bee hive is up here but situated so flight pattern of bees is above patio.

Tractor rides available up and down hill, bubble maker and much more.

Last edited:
No problem. All I ordered was pullets so you should be all set.
I have 25 EE's, 30 NH Reds and 6 Japanese Bantams coming in the next day or two!

Last edited:
Becky, I added a link to the old Chickenstock thread so this one could be easier to get to!
I'll be happy to take a few EE chicks if they're old enough to be sexed. I can bring quail eggs and mutt chicken eggs if anyone wants them.

Quote:
Just ask a moderator to lock it. People will still be able to read it, including the link to the new thread. As OP you would have to make that request. Shouldn't be a big deal at all!

ohhhh count me in I am up for the drive. Will bring a nice selection of chicks. So from what I can see we can bring chooks for processing or is it that we are processing what we eat that day?

I might be able to do t-shirts if using iron-ons would be acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom