Cuckoo Bluebar...

Pics
That's great and I will look at your Birchen Marans on your website too. Love Marans.

We will hopefully have new stock pictures up soon. It has been raining, raining, raining, and raining at our breeding farms so getting out onto some grass to get pretty pictures has proven difficult.
hit.gif

We want pictures like this:

Alex
My Pet Chicken

We will hopefully have new stock pictures up soon. It has been raining, raining, raining, and raining at our breeding farms so getting out onto some grass to get pretty pictures has proven difficult.
hit.gif

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Is this a Birchen? Beautiful bird! How dark are the eggs compared to the FBCMs? Do the eggs lose their color over time and then rebound?

hit.gif

Alex
My Pet Chicken

We would definitely purchase more hatching eggs from My Pet Chicken after our great experience with your Cuckoo Bluebars.

Is this a Birchen? Beautiful bird! How dark are the eggs compared to the FBCMs? Do the eggs lose their color over time and then rebound?
No, I'm sorry this is our Heritage Speckled Sussex. Hatching eggs for them will be available in the next few weeks.

The Birchens are some of the darkest I have ever seen! They don't seem to fade as quickly as other breeds, such as the Welsummer.

We would definitely purchase more hatching eggs from My Pet Chicken after our great experience with your Cuckoo Bluebars.
Great! Please let me know when you are ready to place your order, I would be more than happy to help you take advantage of any current promotions we currently have and ensure you get exactly what you are hoping for.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Last edited:
Hi,
I'll post photos tonight. We have 6 from eggs hatched on the kitchen counter. :) Only one ended up being a rooster. He has crooked toes and is cranky for such a young guy but they are all beautiful. No eggs yet. I calculated March for that.
Maureen
Any updates on how these chicks are doing from folks who have them?

- Ant Farm
Hi,
I'll post photos tonight. We have 6 from eggs hatched on the kitchen counter. :) Only one ended up being a rooster. He has crooked toes and is cranky for such a young guy but they are all beautiful. No eggs yet. I calculated March for that.
Maureen

Back
Top Bottom