Current Internet Theory

This is interesting. I had switched to Flock Raiser due to availability last Fall and saw an immediate drop in laying eggs. When all the hulabaloo started with feed conspiracies, I learned about Lysine and Methionine and determined that Flock Raiser was not meeting my hens' needs based on the analysis posted with the product. I no longer have an actual label, but below is what is submitted online at TSC. Quite a difference.

View attachment 3419457
If it's not inconvenient, could you get a pic of the tag at the store? I would be shocked if it matched what they have loaded.

Yeah, that has to be a misprint. Here's the guaranteed analysis shown for the crumbles, which should be the same product in a different form.
1677756848144.png

If it's not inconvenient, could you get a pic of the tag at the store? I would be shocked if it matched what they have loaded.
I have a bag of that in the shed - it is a bag from the summer, I am just using the bag for something else. I will try to remember to grab a picture of the label when I go out again (just got in and need breakfast first).

This is interesting. I had switched to Flock Raiser due to availability last Fall and saw an immediate drop in laying eggs. When all the hulabaloo started with feed conspiracies, I learned about Lysine and Methionine and determined that Flock Raiser was not meeting my hens' needs based on the analysis posted with the product. I no longer have an actual label, but below is what is submitted online at TSC. Quite a difference.

View attachment 3419457
Not sure who loaded that, but its definitely NOT Purina's Flock Raiser, which is HERE , screen print today's date. The above looks like a deliberately crafted falsehood, or possibly the nutrition label for one of their non-chicken products. Where did you find it?

1677759296610.png

I confirmed it as listed on TSC site. I do think loaded in error.

Edit: The pellets. Crumble listing is accurate.
Yeah, they need that fixed PRONTO. Those are crazy numbers. TY for checking

/edit Submitted a question to TSC asking them to recheck their Nutrition label and linking to Purina's site.

Last edited:
I have a bag of that in the shed - it is a bag from the summer, I am just using the bag for something else. I will try to remember to grab a picture of the label when I go out again (just got in and need breakfast first).
I took a picture of the label on the bag in the shed. Also is the other label the date? Does that mean January 26, 2022?
Thanks!

66A58340-6F1F-4743-A250-FA07E7813864.jpeg
94425AF2-D7F9-436C-BC15-268861B412C8.jpeg

I took a picture of the label on the bag in the shed. Also is the other label the date? Does that mean January 26, 2022?
Thanks
That is how I would interpret it.

The "MAS10...." is probably a specific mill.... I think? Someone else said something about the numbers/letters after the date referring to a mill location. Which would make sense.

Back
Top Bottom