Current Internet Theory

Pics
Well, if they inoculated the egg yolk with covid and it neutralized the covid pathogen wouldn’t it do the same thing in a human like the article says? Not sure I get what your trying to say here.
They are looking at eggs as a way of manufacturing antibodies. So what they are saying is that the antibodies that they developed in egg yolks were effective.
The other antibody treatments were developed in mammals. But eggs are a more efficient way of making the antibodies which is why they are looking at it.
So nobody would care about all our backyard eggs - or indeed any egg that had not been through their process to cause it to manufacture antibodies.

They are looking at eggs as a way of manufacturing antibodies. So what they are saying is that the antibodies that they developed in egg yolks were effective.
The other antibody treatments were developed in mammals. But eggs are a more efficient way of making the antibodies which is why they are looking at it.
So nobody would care about all our backyard eggs - or indeed any egg that had not been through their process to cause it to manufacture antibodies.
I didn’t get that from that article, it didn’t mention anything you are saying...and if that were so I would think they would have mentioned that in the article since this is a government website. Where are you getting this additional information at? Do you have a source?

Eggs are also used to manufacture the flu vaccine (or at least they used to be - the technology may have evolved more recently).
What I am seeing is the antibiotics the yolk already has to protect a chic helps protect against covid-19 and neutralizes the spiked protein in the vaccine. I am not seeing where they used these eggs to manufacture anything.

I didn’t get that from that article, it didn’t mention anything you are saying...and if that were so I would think they would have mentioned that in the article since this is a government website. Where are you getting this additional information at? Do you have a source?
Sure. Here is a review article that explains how egg yolk antibodies are used.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7106195/

They probably didn't mention it because for scientists in that area the phrase 'egg yolk antibodies' means what I am saying so they don't need to specify in the abstract. I am sure in the full article in the methods section it would have described how they infected the eggs, but I didn't pay to get access.

Hope that helps.

I'm saying that this is a technique used to create antibodies for multiple different diseases. They inoculate the hens with a pathogen and then she passes down antibodies through the egg yolk. A random egg yolk would not protect you against covid.
They did not state they inoculated the chickens, or egg yolks.. where are you getting that information?

This may be a reason why there seems to be a war on chickens. The egg yolk protects against covid and neutralizes the covid vaccines spike protein.
3359439-d6fa4612864f2470650c588bf7160be0.jpg
Are you implying that there are secret efforts to prolong the pandemic?

And because I brought up the flu vaccine here is a link to explain that.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/how...s,quality testing, packaging and distribution.

But just to be clear, the flu vaccine is not the same process as making antibodies to the Covid spike protein in eggs.

In making antibodies to Covid spike protein they are harvesting the antibodies that are created in response to a Covid infection, whereas in flu they are using the egg as a culture medium to grow the flu virus itself. Then the person who gets the vaccine makes their own antibodies in response to receiving a killed version of the virus.

Back
Top Bottom