Current Internet Theory

HOW MUCH was found?
According to his Health Ranger Report situation update -
the Dumor Organic had 0 glyphosate
the Natures Best Organic had 1.8 PPB
He is still saying that Producers Pride had twice as much glyphosate as the others but is not revealing those numbers. We have to wait until maybe next week when he has time to record his "SPECIAL REPORT" on the chicken feed results. :rolleyes:

Clicks, the more he hypes it up with the "double the glyphosate" and the longer he draws it out, the more traffic he gets on his site from people checking for the results.
I remember the first time I heard about someone "having followers" and getting "likes" on FB, I laughed out loud. Then I found out that it's a real thing. :th I've told people I'll be on FB when my book gets published.

I also remember reading a promo piece for the first "Survivor" TV show and asking my husband, "Who is going to waste their time on this?"

When you look up "trend setter" in the dictionary, I'm given as the antonym.

I also remember reading a promo piece for the first "Survivor" TV show and asking my husband, "Who is going to waste their time on this
I must admit, Survivor is a great show. It’s the only “reality” TV show I will watch. Too many knockoffs to it now, and a bunch of other ridiculous stuff. But I do love the original Survivor.

I must admit, Survivor is a great show. It’s the only “reality” TV show I will watch. Too many knockoffs to it now, and a bunch of other ridiculous stuff. But I do love the original Survivor.

I love most reality shows because they make no pretentions to budget, plot, truthfulness, or even making sense. But most at least litter in interesting stuff, from obscure towns in The Amazing Race to cool finds in fake auction/salvage shows. I hate most scripted tv because I find it some mix of terrible/predictable/propaganda.

In actual related news, yesterday we had 14 eggs. Our average moving steadily up towards something reasonable given the weather. I'd prefer 20 but 14 is within acceptable range.

Of course, this required a massive investment in infrastructure (I bought 4 really cool metal free feeders that each take 50lb of feed). Each will take awhile for my ladies to pay off. They insist they are good for it, Tuesday.

I love most reality shows because they make no pretentions to budget, plot, truthfulness, or even making sense. But most at least litter in interesting stuff, from obscure towns in The Amazing Race to cool finds in fake auction/salvage shows. I hate most scripted tv because I find it some mix of terrible/predictable/propaganda.

In actual related news, yesterday we had 14 eggs. Our average moving steadily up towards something reasonable given the weather. I'd prefer 20 but 14 is within acceptable range.

Of course, this required a massive investment in infrastructure (I bought 4 really cool metal free feeders that each take 50lb of feed). Each will take awhile for my ladies to pay off. They insist they are good for it, Tuesday.
I'd love to see those feeders! I'm in search of anything that will make my morning routine easier.

I'd love to see those feeders! I'm in search of anything that will make my morning routine easier.

Sure. I went with

https://duncanspoultry.com/duncans-poultry-55-lb-2-sided-feeder/

55_lb_2_sided_feeder_1__61650.jpg

Expensive but manufactured in the USA by the seller, and built to hold 55lb each (so you can pour a entire bag in even if it's not completely empty).

I justified it because I had previously been using a free system I had built out of two runs of used 10 foot gutters I repurposed. I bought 2 of these then liked them so much I bought more.

Very easy to assemble.

Moving to a free feed system has been a massive time and hassle savior for us. Gone are the days of being swarmed by packs of little dinosaurs trying to trip me if I go near the feed station. My daily chicken routine is a 1000x easier, the chickens are less stressed, and egg production went up within a week or two.

I also got one of these for my turkeys because I thought they'd eat from it better:

50_Lb_Feeder_1__61337.jpg

It wall mounts and is mounted higher for my turkeys so requires a bit more finesse to fill, but is also great.

Like I said, the ladies will be working these things off for awhile to come, but absolutely glad I switched to free feed.

You could probably build something out of a trashcan with holes in the side but I have enough projects right now.

Sure. I went with

https://duncanspoultry.com/duncans-poultry-55-lb-2-sided-feeder/

View attachment 3403598

Expensive but manufactured in the USA by the seller, and built to hold 55lb each (so you can pour a entire bag in even if it's not completely empty).

I justified it because I had previously been using a free system I had built out of two runs of used 10 foot gutters I repurposed. I bought 2 of these then liked them so much I bought more.

Very easy to assemble.

Moving to a free feed system has been a massive time and hassle savior for us. Gone are the days of being swarmed by packs of little dinosaurs trying to trip me if I go near the feed station. My daily chicken routine is a 1000x easier, the chickens are less stressed, and egg production went up within a week or two.

I also got one of these for my turkeys because I thought they'd eat from it better:

View attachment 3403602

It wall mounts and is mounted higher for my turkeys so requires a bit more finesse to fill, but is also great.

Like I said, the ladies will be working these things off for awhile to come, but absolutely glad I switched to free feed.

You could probably build something out of a trashcan with holes in the side but I have enough projects right now.
Those are great! I may look into getting one. I do free feed, too, but I just use the traditional gravity feeders. I take them out every night and put 'em back every morning. My set up just isn't great right now. Something like this would definitely help!

Gotta think of a better system for the ducks' water, too. That's a PITA because their buckets have to be emptied and cleaned daily.

Back
Top Bottom