Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

My brother is/was the big Perry Mason fan but, his favorite show was COLUMBO. I once wrote in and got an autographed photo for my brother's birthday. He still has it up on his wall.

Meanwhile I still have 6'1" Bradley Cooper supported against a living room wall that I got as last year's B-day present from my son.

ron so are so right about the 4400 being WEIRD. Also notice the "Space Needle" (Washington state) seems to pop up at least once in several of the Netflix projects. Maybe they all are filmed there - :confused::idunno. Then again, I seem to be easily fooled.

ron so are so right about the 4400 being WEIRD. Also notice the "Space Needle" (Washington state) seems to pop up at least once in several of the Netflix projects. Maybe they all are filmed there - :confused::idunno. Then again, I seem to be easily fooled.
Some shows that are set in Seattle do not film there. Grey's Anatomy is one of them. The show is filmed in Los Angeles.

BTW way my father was alive, he controlled the TV set. So mom and I didn't get to see much. With the arrival of a 4th. hand computer years ago I found out I could see a lot of good stuff on line.

Have you ever seen "Glitch," ron. It's an Australian series and very black humor, the ending really messed me up.

BTW way my father was alive, he controlled the TV set. So mom and I didn't get to see much. With the arrival of a 4th. hand computer years ago I found out I could see a lot of good stuff on line.

Have you ever seen "Glitch," ron. It's an Australian series and very black humor, the ending really messed me up.
Yes! I watched both seasons.

There is another one that is good too called bloom. I watched the two seasons of that shoe on hulu

Back
Top Bottom