Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

How does he know where his opponent is? I think people also assume the blind have the rest of their senses sharpened. But to throw punches to someone you can't see, well I dunno. It won't stop me from watching anyway. He's kinda neat.

Felix count to thirty before answering, so I can leave the computer and not me compelled to answer back. Okay 1 -2 -3 I'm outta here.
I think there were skills that he heightened from working with his dad... but he was also blinded by a mysterious chemical spill. Who knows what that did? Spider man, hulk...ja-know.

I also think they guy showing up the next day barely able to walk should tip the friends off.
Stab wounds? What stab wounds?

His partner could be .. oh-oh! Daredevil and oblivious man!

Not JANitor?
tongue.png

Huh, actually I didn't get to bed till 7:12 am today so I don't know what I'm reading and talking about, In other words same as usual. I'll be okay as soon as I get some candy at the grocery store this morning.

Sorry Diva. Felix is cross threading you.
When I went to comic con I decided my evil super villain name should be Jan-i-tor cleaner up of evil. My catch phrase is "go clean your room!" thus the evil.

How does he know where his opponent is? I think people also assume the blind have the rest of their senses sharpened. But to throw punches to someone you can't see, well I dunno. It won't stop me from watching anyway. He's kinda neat.

Felix count to thirty before answering, so I can leave the computer and not me compelled to answer back. Okay 1 -2 -3 I'm outta here.

I haven't read any Daredevil comics in a long time, but if I remember correctly, he actually developed some type of sonar from his accident with the chemicals--the same way a bat navigates.

Back
Top Bottom