Cute cat pictures

Hey KDOGG331 same problem here .. cat runs are usually very expensive and/or very small.

We built that one with some bits of fencing, wire and timber we had around the place. We basically only bought the shade cover and the round, structural poles:

They love laying in the hammock or on one of the shelves in there, watching the birds.

There is a shelf right at the top which you probably can’t see but Chimee loves to sit on it and wait for a bird to land on the shadecloth. The poor bird gets such a shock when claws poke through
ep.gif

Also, they get to go for walks … yep, I know, not only am I a crazy chicken lady, I am a crazy cat lady also
wink.png

Yeah, all the premade ones seem to cost so much. Even cat trees. But then even the people that make their own still seem to be expensive. We have a lot of wood lying around, I'm sure I could make something out of it. The only thing is I'd have to get the wire which would probably be expensive but I could possibly build that out of something else anyway.

That hammock looks great!!

But omg those poor birds lol

But aww nahh, you're not a crazy cat lady!! If Luna liked the leash (or rather, if I wasn't too lazy to train her :p ) I'd take her on walks too.

Awww she's adorable!! And I think they can do it pretty late into it or maybe try doing it right after a litter? I think she could still nurse them and if not maybe you or someone else could bottle feed them? Or maybe there's a way you could like temporarily keep her and the kittens inside or in an outbuilding or something so she can't get pregnant again then you can fix her after the litters weaned? You probably should soon as I can't imagine that's very good for her body, as I'm sure you know. We were late getting mine spayed as I couldn't drive and we just never went. We finally did it when she was almost 3. She's 5 now. Thankfully she never got pregnant as there aren't many cats here and most are fixed I think but looking back on it it was probably still bad because I don't even thibk we got her vaccinated, except maybe when she was tiny but idk, and we were letting her out and stuff. We were behind on vaccines too, not just spaying her. She's indoor now though, although she still sneaks out occasionally. Anyway, yours is adorable. :) is that a current or recent litter? Or older. So cute

Its a recent litter. 3 girls and 2 boys. Shes had a litter of one before right after a different litter. She seems to never leave her heat cycle.

Awwww so cute. And oh wow, that's weird. :/ well maybe keep her in a building or garage or shed if not the house and get her fixed right after they're weaned? Or you could take her now and hand rear the kittens or take them to a shelter or something. They're so cute though.

Cute! Luna looks so happy. I love my cat. I am in the process of making her a run. Hers will be a tower that connects to a window with a doggie door. I am using the frame from a metal shelf (the kind that is adjustable and you use a mallet to pop into place). Teila do you carry your two to their outdoor area?
hey hey found a box. Its new and for me right?

found an open drawer

trying out the new luggage

. supervising remodeling project

Hey there happylife05 your girl is gorgeous!

Cats sure are curious … everything in the house belongs to our cats .. mine, mine, mine and mine!

Yep, we carry them out to their outdoor area.

Does anyone’s cats play with toys? My two have a toy box and on the weekend, when vacuuming, I collect up all the toys but by the following weekend, the majority of them are out again .. Chimee goes to the toy box to get one to play with! She also talks to her toys .. soooo cute!

I have a couple more pictures to share:

The trail of toys which lead to one very tired pussy cat:

Helping with the dishes:

"Mangoes anyone?"

Watching television:

"Hello Mr Mantis":

Synchronised cuteness!:

Exhausted!

Back
Top Bottom