Cute Vinyl Chicken Car Decals for sale / LOGO Designs....Signs

chickenzoo

Emu Hugger
16 Years
Mar 10, 2008
a bumpy dirt road in Florida
**** Now Taking Paypal, Money Orders Welcome too ****

***LOOKOUT Chicken Decals ( window graphics )are made from a sticky backed White Vinyl so they stay put until you want to remove them, then they can be removed w/a fingernail, paint scrapper blade & some glass cleaner ( Not Static Cling) They average in size around + - 5" tall
Magnetic signs also available

Thanks for looking ....e-mail me if you'd like to order or have a question ( in process of designing most chicken breeds....
White vinyl Car Decals...... Red & Light Blue also Available..

Feel free to ask about custom decals and logos

More window graphics on my web-site

property of Creative Impressions Inc.
Let me design your farm logo....

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh count me in. You know the one I want.

Set up a paypal account and market these here, on Ebay, maybe eggbid.

Do you have a color pic of one on a car? Any style will do. I just wanna see how they
apply.

Can you do custom orders or do you need to make a plate?

yes! cute, and I too am waiting on the orpington ones!
D.gif
:bun

I'll get a pic of one on my car, I can do custom work with farm names, chicken names, your chicken etc.. I might have to charge a little more for complex custom designs though. Let me know what types of breeds, other animals you guys on here would like to see, I do all my own artwork.
P.S. The silkie beating up the chicken is for all those people that think silkies are just FooFoo chickens, they can have attitude too!

Last edited:
I love these! I'm definitely interested. Can you make some that just say chickens instead of breed specific for ppl like me who aren't sure what breeds they have?
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom