|~Cutest Baby Poultry Contest - Ends June 12th, 2022 - PRIZES~|

Name: Cheddar
Breed: Call
20220611_113445.jpg

Name: Twiggy
Breed: Polish
20220611_114843.jpg

View attachment 3128852Baby Bungal, Boggart, and Sparkles! 1 week old!
1st place: @Barred Rock Mama! Congratulations! Bungal, Boggart, and Sparkles are adorable!
Name: Daisy (?)
Breed: Buff Orpington
View attachment 3124360
2nd place: @cluckmecoop7! Congratulations! I love the scenery and your little baby!
Name: doesn’t have one
Breed: Ancona
3rd place: @CaliFarmsAR! Congratulations, what a beautiful pattern on your little duckling!

I just want to say thank you SO much for entering, everyone. This contest was so hard to judge, all of your babies were so adorable. This was really fun, thanks again, everyone.

@Barred Rock Mama, @cluckmecoop7, and @CaliFarmsAR, I will be sending you your drawings shortly.

Don't feel bad if you didn't win, all of your entries were SO cute.

Thanks again, everyone! 😁

Last edited:
1st place: @Barred Rock Mama! Congratulations! Bungal, Boggart, and Sparkles are adorable!

2nd place: @cluckmecoop7! Congratulations! I love the scenery and your little baby!

3rd place: @CaliFarmsAR! Congratulations, what a beautiful pattern on your little duckling!

I just want to say thank you SO much for entering, everyone. This contest was so hard to judge, all of your babies were so adorable. This was really fun, thanks again, everyone.

@Barred Rock Mama, @cluckmecoop7, and @CaliFarmsAR, I will be sending you your drawings shortly.

I'm sorry to those who didn't win, all of your entries were SO cute.

Thanks again, everyone! 😁
Thank you so much!!!! 😊

Back
Top Bottom