CUTEST CAT COMPETITION -ends Apr 10th-

Pics
20230405_131630.jpg
Rosie
Female 1 year old
Unknown breed (barn cat lol)
Black and white long hair

She is my daughter's cat. She tolerates a bunch from them she even loves baths lol.
20221202_141900.jpg

Jealous! My cat takes about an hour to get her in the bathroom (she knows when the water is running what it means!)
If you start it when they're kittens they're more likely to cooperate. My cat never liked taking a bath. It was a two person job because otherwise you'd get scratched and bit. After a while though (and wet food after every bath) she became tolerant of it because a bath=wet food. She never liked cat treats. Just tuna and pate

If you start it when they're kittens they're more likely to cooperate. My cat never liked taking a bath. It was a two person job because otherwise you'd get scratched and bit. After a while though (and wet food after every bath) she became tolerant of it because a bath=wet food. She never liked cat treats. Just tuna and pate
I did, she despised it sense birth. She’s just picky i suppose!

Name:Simba
Breed: Savannah
Color: Silver
Desc: striking a pose on the Pool table, he was only 8 months old in the picture. He is an F4. Insanely talkative, the most silky coat feels like our silk sheets, crazy intelligent, and probably the only cat that I’ve ever seen that acts like a dog or human, he loves playing fetch.View attachment 3460492
What's an F4 cat? Never heard that term

Back
Top Bottom