CUTEST CAT COMPETITION -ends Apr 10th-

Pics
Name: Rosa
Breed: DSH
Color: Black/white
Desc: newest indoor kitty. Used to be an outdoor cat but was not adjusting well. She's a different cat now that she's in the house. I had to put down my nearly 17 yr old cat a couple months ago and having Rosa sleep in my room each night has helped me with my grief.
20230314_175459.jpg

Name:Simba
Breed: Savannah
Color: Silver
Desc: striking a pose on the Pool table, he was only 8 months old in the picture. He is an F4. Insanely talkative, the most silky coat feels like our silk sheets, crazy intelligent, and probably the only cat that I’ve ever seen that acts like a dog or human, he loves playing fetch.View attachment 3460492
Oh wow! Isn’t he handsome.

Desc: newest indoor kitty. Used to be an outdoor cat but was not adjusting well. She's a different cat now that she's in the house. I had to put down my nearly 17 yr old cat a couple months ago and having Rosa sleep in my room each night has helped me with my grief.
View attachment 3460672
I know what you're going through. After my dear Sasha got diagnosed I had no choice but to do at home euthanasia with a private vet. She died in my arms but I didn't believe she was gone until they told me her heart had stopped. I'd never cried so much. A love for a cat is truer than anything. I'm glad this little one has brought you peace :hugs

View attachment 3460672
I am so sorry for your loss. Pets are family and those who say otherwise haven’t experienced the loss of one. My cat has brought me through some tough times and struggles i didn’t think i could overcome, and she stayed with me through all of it.

It sounds like your cat lived a very long life, it’s never easy to put a animal down but it shows you care about their wellbeing enough to decide when their life isn’t worth living.

Last edited:
I know what you're going through. After my dear Sasha got diagnosed I had no choice but to do at home euthanasia with a private vet. She died in my arms but I didn't believe she was gone until they told me her heart had stopped. I'd never cried so much. A love for a cat is truer than anything. I'm glad this little one has brought you peace :hugs

I am so sorry for your loss. Pets are family and those who say otherwise haven’t experienced the loss of one. My cat has brought me through some tough times and struggles i didn’t think i could overcome, and she stayed with me through all of it.

It sounds like your cat lived a very long life, it’s never easy to put a animal down but it shows you care about their wellbeing enough to decide when their life is worth living.
Thank you both for the kind words. I did have him a very long time and putting him down was so hard. My face looked burned because of all the tears. I've always been an animal person and will always have cats in my life but man, it hurts so bad when we have to let them go. Here was my sweet boy, Napoleon
Screenshot_20230218-093558_Shutterfly.jpg

Thank you both for the kind words. I did have him a very long time and putting him down was so hard. My face looked burned because of all the tears. I've always been an animal person and will always have cats in my life but man, it hurts so bad when we have to let them go. Here was my sweet boy, Napoleon
View attachment 3460893
What a beautiful, gentle face. He looks like he was a very content and loved kitty. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom