Cutest chick contest... ends 7/8/20

Name: Lottie
Breed: Brabanter

I was moving her outside to the coop and she didn’t want to go. She ended up on my head!

Attachments

• 7D65CDFE-64F2-45F0-AE81-067826D75261.jpeg
    7D65CDFE-64F2-45F0-AE81-067826D75261.jpeg
    514.1 KB · Views: 4
This is Gamora. I accidentally took too many photos, and didn't delete them. She loves to perch on stuff, so I thought that I would have some fun with it. She’s been hitting the weights, can you tell? Lol. :clap
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Meet Princess Lay-a. She has a scab on her head, so we wrapped her in a towel! She is trying to fight falling asleep! She is so sweet! Her sister is named Cardinal, and both are 3 - 4 week old buff laced polish.
14C37E61-3498-4818-A378-976A0696BE9B.jpeg

Contest ends tomorrow and I will judge who has the cutest chick the day after that. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. There will also be a winner for who has the cutest chick pair.

Reminder: there is no prizes. Any chick entered in this contest that is above 6 weeks will not be judged. Deadline is july 8, 2020 11:59 PM Eastern time zone.

There is going to be 2 winners for each place because the chicks are too cute to have just one winner for each place their will also be a winning pair.

Winners:
1st place: Bandit the Duch booted bantam and Chipmunk the Sliver duckwing old English game bird

2nd place: Cutie the silver sebright/ barred orpington mix and Wilmy the legbar/ americana mix

3rd place: Pear the blue cochin and Reba the ISA brown

The winning pair is buttermilk biscuit and cheddar biscuit the buff polish

Congrats to the winning chicks and their owners!

Back
Top Bottom