-Cutest fluffy baby duck contest- Ends 7-30-22. -PRIZES-

The contest was judged! Here are the winners!
1st place was @AmeraucanaHank! (Betsy and Boffer) Great entry!!! I'll pm you to get you the prize (If you want it!)

2nd place is @picklestheduck (Sage) great entry! I'll pm you to get you the prize! (If you want it)

3rd place is @ShelbyCiave (George) great entry, your pekins ducking was SO cute!! I'll pm you to get your prize (if you want it)
Thank you everyone for entering!

Last edited:
1st place was @AmeraucanaHank! (Betsy and Boffer) Great entry!!! I'll pm you to get you the prize (If you want it!)

2nd place is @picklestheduck (Sage) great entry! I'll pm you to get you the prize! (If you want it)

3rd place is @ShelbyCiave (George) great entry, your pekins ducking was SO cute!! I'll pm you to get your prize (if you want it)

Omg I’m so excited!!! Thank you! Yes please!

Back
Top Bottom