Cutest Webs of 2017!!!

Pics
They are the cutest, and I woud get some except they aren't the most useful. You have to clip their fathers and they don't lay much. If usefulness is put up their, I think Harlequins are the best.
They are pretty and lay LOTS.

welsh-harlequin-ducklings.jpg

I like my Pekins, they lay almost non stop year round (except for a month or two during molt, then it's spotty) they're good for meat AND despite what people think they're not pigs, given the chance my Pekins will leave whole feeders of food in favor of foraging every single time. As far as pretty goes well I guess if you like white birds. :p

Last edited:

Name: Winnie (the Second)
Breed: mallard
Other: Winnie II loves to take warm showers with me and help me play Plants vs Zombies on the ipad (he pecks at the peas). He made friends with the two Donsje babies, sadly they all turned into panic birds so they are outside together now.

Name: assorted Zorro babies
Breed: mallards

not really entering them, just showing them off. She has 10! 4 brown, 2 black with yellow bib, and 4 normal coloured.

Name: Winnie (the Second) Age: almost 3 weeks, so he is turning into a dinosaur Breed: mallard Other: Winnie II loves to take warm showers with me and help me play Plants vs Zombies on the ipad (he pecks at the peas). He made friends with the two Donsje babies, sadly they all turned into panic birds so they are outside together now. Name: assorted Zorro babies Age: 5 days Breed: mallards not really entering them, just showing them off. She has 10! 4 brown, 2 black with yellow bib, and 4 normal coloured.
Winnie II is so cute. And the Zorro babies. Very CUTE all of them.

Here is my entry......

This should be a shoe in to win!!!

Thanks for the prize ralphie! I sure the ducklings would love to munch it!

Name: Winnie (the Second)
Breed: mallard
Other: Winnie II loves to take warm showers with me and help me play Plants vs Zombies on the ipad (he pecks at the peas). He made friends with the two Donsje babies, sadly they all turned into panic birds so they are outside together now.

Name: assorted Zorro babies
Breed: mallards

not really entering them, just showing them off. She has 10! 4 brown, 2 black with yellow bib, and 4 normal coloured.
Winnie 2 is so...so...
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom