Cutest Webs of 2017!!!

Pics
I've got more cuties ready to hatch any day now! Maybe they will get here in time for the contest! Yaaaa !
Ohhh what breeds? I hope you get a good hatch :fl!

I've got a single Miniature Silver Appleyard baby who has internally pipped and is due to hatch in the next couple of days.... I've already used up my 2 entry limit, but I'll post some pics anyway :).

Ohhh what breeds? I hope you get a good hatch :fl!

I've got a single Miniature Silver Appleyard baby who has internally pipped and is due to hatch in the next couple of days.... I've already used up my 2 entry limit, but I'll post some pics anyway :).
Call ducks! Ten alive and internally pipped so far looks like three external pips this afternoon. Holding my breath they come out OK. Lost a bunch last time that couldn't break the shell. They are under broody mama she's doing a great job!

Huuuuge file of Zorro babies! My mum said the hospital she works at wanted to have pictures of animals and their babies so I made a bunch of (hopefully) super-quality pics of Zorro and her babies! They are older now and sadly the little dark duckling that is standing up in the photo passed away. I think something might have been wrong with him because he was the slowest to eat and clean and had a poopy butt :(

Zorrobabies2017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom