Cuz's chat thread!

Pics
Summer, your rabbits are adorable!

I raised 2 wild baby rabbits once that my dog tried to kill. Everybody told me it was impossible, but I didn't listen and they were just fine!

I loved them so much.
Oh that's awesome!
thumbsup.gif

cool! my mom murdered a poor little wld baby rabbit with a lawn mower
hide.gif
it was so sad!
hit.gif

she didn't mean to though
hmm.png
the other one we took to the vet and died a week later
sad.png
Sadness....

Summer, your rabbits are adorable!

I raised 2 wild baby rabbits once that my dog tried to kill. Everybody told me it was impossible, but I didn't listen and they were just fine!

I loved them so much.

Hi all care if l join in.
@Cuzchickens you have such a determined spirit. I have gone through the same thing with one of my baby bunnies the day it was born it's mama left it everyone told me to not even try but it lived, l have also raise baby hamsters and mice wich were still pink and baby parikeets when there mom hatched more than she could handle and kicked three out of the nest

HI CUZ!!!!! :D

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? HOW ABOUT WE SPEAK IN CAPS ALL NIGHT!!!! :lau

Hi all care if l join in.
@Cuzchickens you have such a determined spirit. I have gone through the same thing with one of my baby bunnies the day it was born it's mama left it everyone told me to not even try but it lived, l have also raise baby hamsters and mice wich were still pink and baby parikeets when there mom hatched more than she could handle and kicked three out of the nest

Welcome! Oh, you sound like me! I have raised wild animals and help-out chicks nobody thought would live. They all told me I was wasting my time, breaking my heart over nothing, but they lived. I'm an animal lover and I give animals every chance I can. :love

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? HOW ABOUT WE SPEAK IN CAPS ALL NIGHT!!!! :lau
Welcome! Oh, you sound like me! I have raised wild animals and help-out chicks nobody thought would live. They all told me I was wasting my time, breaking my heart over nothing, but they lived. I'm an animal lover and I give animals every chance I can. :love

XD na. That gets boring after awhile (I speak from exrpience ;))

Hey Bobi! What's been happening lately?

I probably won't be up super late tonight anyway. Looooong day today. The youth group went up to the mountains on a skiing/snowboarding trip today. I went and hung out in the nice warm lodge :p I was tired to begin with, but then we started playing catch phrase.... :gig

XD na. That gets boring after awhile (I speak from exrpience ;))

Hey Bobi! What's been happening lately?

Hi l have had a LOT going on and have been very stressed and when l thought it was all over witch was just tonight my dog ate chocolate now l am all worried he means the world to me

Hopefully he will be fine.
Thanks for asking what's the happs with you

Oh, I hope (s) he recovers :(

Not much, besides what I said in the above post ;) I'm not typing all that oiut again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom