Cuz's chat thread!

Pics
I probably won't be up super late tonight anyway. Looooong day today. The youth group went up to the mountains on a skiing/snowboarding trip today. I went and hung out in the nice warm lodge :p I was tired to begin with, but then we started playing catch phrase.... :gig

Sounds like a blast! I've never been skiing, but when I do, I'm coming to CO and staying with you! My dad thinks CO is the only place to ski....how close are you to Breckenridge?

Hi l have had a LOT going on and have been very stressed and when l thought it was all over witch was just tonight my dog ate chocolate now l am all worried he means the world to me

Hopefully he will be fine.
Thanks for asking what's the happs with you

I'll be praying for your dog! :hugs

Sounds like a blast! I've never been skiing, but when I do, I'm coming to CO and staying with you! My dad thinks CO is the only place to ski....how close are you to Breckenridge?

I'll be praying for your dog! :hugs

Veeeeeerrrry far away :lol: its an hour and a half from my house XD. We went to Loveland.

BTW, skiers are weeeeeird ;) snowboarding is harder, but the peeps who board are less weird :lol:

Veeeeeerrrry far away :lol: its an hour and a half from my house XD. We went to Loveland.

BTW, skiers are weeeeeird ;) snowboarding is harder, but the peeps who board are less weird :lol:

I'm still coming to see you. Lol You'd probably think my dad is weird. He looks like a hippie/caveman. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom