Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Pics
NOOOPE> Don't like this snow! Take it back!!!

Last edited:
I never even saw my scovys today!! They wanted nothing to do with the snow either!!! They hid under the porch where it is dry. I so want a few of these guys in the spring!!!

miss my calls..............had five greys and one blue bibbed white........................lost the greys to some kind of illness while i was away at dads ............lost the blue bibbed to a hawk
theyre great little ducks ............plan on getting back into them when i get my own place...........great pictures everyone by the way
cole

Love the Santa pic. Your duck had to be a lot easier to handle, than the time I took my hunting dog to the pet store for a Santa pic. She was pointing parakeets and wanting to pounce at the glass for the furry creatures they had caged low to the ground.

Beautiful pics Aoxa!
Haha aww your dog sounds cute! Surprisingly, my duck was much better behaved than my parents' golden retriever, who I also brought with us for a photo. He was scared of Santa.
roll.png

These pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago, but I never did post them anywhere..enjoy.
caf.gif

White Call drake hatched from Buffbeauty's birds

Chocolated Bibbed female hatched from Steven's birds

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom