Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Pics
i had to measure chloe for a diaper....she was 7 inches from the base of her neck to her tail
OMG your avatar
love.gif
very cute and very pretty!

Quote: thats my chloe, she ended up being all white, and i lost her to a hawk this spring.... totally broke my heart! she thought she was dog tho, lived in the house most of the time and wore diapers....came to find me when she needed a change....not your everyday run of the mill duck! miss that little girl...we had her for 7 years!

Bunny is happy as long as there's a laptop for her to stand on.
hu.gif
For some reason, she loves to stand on all kinds of flat rectangles, laptops in particular.

In regards to that wing, has anyone else had angel wing come back the second year? She had it as a duckling and the vet wrapped it for me, but this left wing never quite fell back 100% into place. Now that she molted her wing feathers, the angel wing is back on that side. Should I wrap it again? Is it too late?

Bunny is happy as long as there's a laptop for her to stand on.
hu.gif
For some reason, she loves to stand on all kinds of flat rectangles, laptops in particular.

In regards to that wing, has anyone else had angel wing come back the second year? She had it as a duckling and the vet wrapped it for me, but this left wing never quite fell back 100% into place. Now that she molted her wing feathers, the angel wing is back on that side. Should I wrap it again? Is it too late?

Reminds me of my one cat! it's a laptop hog too. Um, odd? honestly post this separate my knowledge on AW is not that extensive, i would feel it odd that would return but if not corrected enough the shaft could be permanently deformed. I know it's only fixable up to a certain point.

Bunny is happy as long as there's a laptop for her to stand on. :confused: For some reason, she loves to stand on all kinds of flat rectangles, laptops in particular. In regards to that wing, has anyone else had angel wing come back the second year? She had it as a duckling and the vet wrapped it for me, but this left wing never quite fell back 100% into place. Now that she molted her wing feathers, the angel wing is back on that side. Should I wrap it again? Is it too late?
she is so cute! How do you keep her from calling for you 24/7 when you leave her sight?

Back
Top Bottom