Daily Duck Egg Report for 2015

So I went into the duck coop today to find this little itty bitty tiny egg. Like smaller than a penny and I was like "What the heck!". And all of my hens have been laying for at least a year now (Didnt keep any hens last year) so the ducks shouldnt have been laying such small eggs. Turns out one of my doves got out of their cage that is in the duck coop and had layed an egg on the floor of the coop and then hid behind the duck feed so when I walked in I couldnt see her. lol

She is lovely I love the fawn and whites.

My favorite color because she is so unique, in my flock anyway, is Dove. She is so hard to get a good pictue of though. First she is the spazziest of my runners. The day we opened the box, she ran over the tops of all the other ducklings and she hasn't slowed down since. Plus she is a brown duck with brown feet/legs, a brown bill and brown eyes. Even if you get her to stay still, she is either washed out or there are no details.

My favorite color because she is so unique, in my flock anyway, is Dove. She is so hard to get a good pictue of though. First she is the spazziest of my runners. The day we opened the box, she ran over the tops of all the other ducklings and she hasn't slowed down since. Plus she is a brown duck with brown feet/legs, a brown bill and brown eyes. Even if you get her to stay still, she is either washed out or there are no details.

Okay now we need a pic .
pop.gif

I just said that it was very difficult to get a picture of her
sad.png

I will really try to get a good picture of her.
For now you're going to have to settle for this repeat from the dirty duck thread
smile.png

I remember that dirty face, love that color and those eyes are beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom