Daily Duck Egg Report for 2015

1 duck egg Again. I'm beginning to think the rest of mine have gone through menopause.
tongue.png

Thursday - 7
Friday - 4
Today - 6

So eggs are picking up a bit. Today the quack shack got its spring cleaning. We shoveled every thing out, swept it, sprayed it out, bleached it, sprayed it out again and then dried it out. We refilled it with fresh shavings and we will start working the DE into it as we clean it the next couple days. Here are Snow and Pocahontas performing final inspection before signing off on the completion of the work order.

Thursday - 7
Friday - 4
Today - 6

So eggs are picking up a bit. Today the quack shack got its spring cleaning. We shoveled every thing out, swept it, sprayed it out, bleached it, sprayed it out again and then dried it out. We refilled it with fresh shavings and we will start working the DE into it as we clean it the next couple days. Here are Snow and Pocahontas performing final inspection before signing off on the completion of the work order.

It looks lovely but where are the pictures I thought for sure there'd be pics of Sugar Momma and Daddy on the walls.

Well my one Muscovy I was getting an egg a day from has now gone broody so she is sitting on 2 fake goose eggs, but happy to say another of my Scovy girls has started laying so back to an egg a day for how long who knows these girls go broody way to easy.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom