Daily Duck Egg Report for 2015

Well she is very blessed to have you as a cook then.LOL don't think I'd want to eat nor drink burned water.
tongue.png
I can make gourmet stuff, but there is just the two of us and we both work so most of the time it is something like Costco stuffed peppers or some other easy to throw in meal. But every once in a while I make good things from scratch. With all these darn eggs in my life now, the cooking/baking will probably increase
roll.png

I made mini quiches today but had to use one store bough chicken egg. Rocky is laying an egg a day so I save them up. I also make bread with mine. I love my bread machine. Oh and I have a great crockpot chilies rellenos recipe that requires eggs. Come one girls... I need some eggs!

Last edited:
I made mini quickes today but had to use one store bough chicken egg. Rocky is laying an egg a day so I save them up. I also make bread with mine. I love my bread machine. Oh and I have a great crockpot chilies rellenos recipe that requires eggs. Come one girls... I need some eggs!
HAHAHAHA my brain.... I was at a complete and total loss for "mini quickes" so I googled them..... when most of the results came up "mini quiches" I slapped my forehead...
th.gif

I wasn't trying to point out the error as Kaessa said, phones hate everyone. I just thought it was funny that my brain couldn't come up with the right word when the letter in error even looks similar to the one that belongs there.

HAHAHAHA my brain.... I was at a complete and total loss for "mini quickes" so I googled them..... when most of the results came up "mini quiches" I slapped my forehead... :th  
Hahaha

When I read the first one my brain translated it to quiches. When I read yours my brain translated it to quickies...and I had a very odd/bad pic in my head of what you got when you googled that!!!
1f633.png

I wasn't trying to point out the error as Kaessa said, phones hate everyone.  I just thought it was funny that my brain couldn't come up with the right word when the letter in error even looks similar to the one that belongs there.
Lol, it's all good. I really need to stop using my phone so much anyway so I get all the cute emotions or whatever they are called. My phone is my addiction and then I sound stupid when I write things
1f61c.png

I got my first duck egg in two months! It had no shell so I put out some oyter shell. I opened up the egg to see if it was fertile and its egg white was yellow and the yolk was a hard substance??

I got my first duck egg in two months! It had no shell so I put out some oyter shell. I opened up the egg to see if it was fertile and its egg white was yellow and the yolk was a hard substance??

Is it a first season for the duck? They can pump out some weird things when they are figuring it out...

Back
Top Bottom