Dark Chocolate Chip Special!! LF Black Orpingtons 3+

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
This auction is for 3+ LF Black Orpington hatching eggs. My Black Orpingtons came from Jody and Charlie Hinkle. They are one of the sweetest breeds I've ever kept! Even the rooster is a big 'ole teddy bear. My 'gal lays an egg almost every single day, and she is in a molt right now!! One of the best layers, of medium brown eggs. She is also a great winter layer. All last winter and the first of this year she layed, even through the coldest days. They are great free rangers and love foraging for their own food. Very gentle birds, I have all my juveniles in the pen with them right now, as I know they won't hurt them, even though they are much bigger. If you are looking for a Gorgeous, gentle, large, and sweet bird that lays lots of eggs you have found them!

I ship Priority Mail (2-3 days shipping, although I have had it take up to 4 days before) with a Delivery Confirmation. I bubble wrap each egg with TLC, and then I put another layer of bubble wrap around the eggs, to make a sort of 'package', then I nestle them down in a cushion of newspaper, bubble wrap, and everything inbetween. I do not like to mark packages with 'FRAGILE' 'HATCHING EGGS' or anything else, as it seems the P.O. is more prone to throw them around and try to break them. If you want them marked, be sure to mention that in your message.

This is an auction, bidding starts at $3.00 and increases in $1.00 increments. Actual shipping cost will be added on to the final price of the eggs.

PayPal auction ONLY, PayPal addy: [email protected]

Payment required As Soon as auction is over, so I can ship the following day if possible. If you have any questions, fill free to PM me, I will be more then happy to answer them.

Pictures show the parents, and the juvenile in one of the pictures is one of the babies I hatched from them this year.

Edited to add: This auction ends Saturday, July, 21st at 12:00 AM.

Last edited:
DID I WIN!?!?!?! DID I WIN!?!?!?!?!?
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom