Day 27 no internal pipping, egg movment, or chirping

Thank u. Thats what i have been trying to find out. So if it isnt externally piped by morning i should then intervine?

If you try to open the shells there may be veins not absorbed yet and the ducklings could bleed to death so be very careful.

When i woke up ducky number one had broken the shell but not the membrane. It, well honstly looks like a paper towel under the shell. Is that normal?

Not a good pic but u can see how white thr membraine is. I put a little hole in thevmembraine. It was that color when i found it this morning. I also have two more eggs that have internaly piped but not externaly. Its been about 24 hours and one that hasnt internally pipped yet. I really dont know how long i need to wait before i help. Please help

Not a good pic but u can see how white thr membraine is. I put a little hole in thevmembraine. It was that color when i found it this morning. I also have two more eggs that have internaly piped but not externaly. Its been about 24 hours and one that hasnt internally pipped yet. I really dont know how long i need to wait before i help. Please help
I don't see a picture.

I thought I had some chicks that weren't going to hatch and opened one up and it was alive but sad to say not for long.

Sorry i didnt realize it didnt load. I have a bigger problem i think. The air cell was oblong along the length of the egg. I messed up real bad and jumped the gun. I thought it had internaly piped and it has been over 24 hours so i thought i eould put a little hole in it by the beak. Well there is no beak. I think its backwards. Is it shrink wrapped to? :hit

Sorry i didnt realize it didnt load. I have a bigger problem i think. The air cell was oblong along the length of the egg. I messed up real bad and jumped the gun. I thought it had internaly piped and it has been over 24 hours so i thought i eould put a little hole in it by the beak. Well there is no beak. I think its backwards. Is it shrink wrapped to?
hit.gif
Mist it with warm water and wrap a moist paper towel or tissue around it and put it back in the incubator. The membrane looks dry and you can see the blood vessels so it isn't ready to hatch yet if it is alive. Keep the humidity on the high side 75% or higher around 80% +. They need to move around in their shells to zip so even if you think it's backwards it's ok. I have had chicks pip the skinny end of their shells and hatch ok. If you try to help it hatch now with the blood vessels like they are in the picture the chick will surely die if it is alive.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom