Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

How much for shipping the 18 chocolate orpington eggs? And do you have pay pal? If so whats your pay pal info please? I'll try and get you paid for these,and please pack them good,Cailfornia is a long,long ways from Illinois.

Hello, I was wondering if you might have any Jubilee pullets that are close to POL? I am looking for possibly 2. I would also like 2 Blue Partridge Bramas pullets as well. Thank you!

Hi-I am interested in ordering at this time...I was wondering what the min order is, what breeds are available and ages? I am interested in day old...but would also take sexed pullets. Thanks!

Just remembered you said 6 min for day-olds.
I am looking for these breeds: Buff Orpington, EE/Americauna and if possible, Red Jungle Fowl (this one for pets, not eggs...love their personality.).
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if you might have any Jubilee pullets that are close to POL? I am looking for possibly 2. I would also like 2 Blue Partridge Bramas pullets as well. Thank you!

Yes, I have at least one jubilee pullet, I may have two. I do not have and blue partridge pullets though. sorry.

Yes, I have at least one jubilee pullet, I may have two. I do not have and blue partridge pullets though. sorry.
Thanks for the response. How much would these pullets be? I don't care if they're blue, normals are fine. How old are they? Close to POL? What would the shipping be? You can PM me if it's better for you. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom