Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Wow you have a lot of Orpingtons! I'm thinking I'll probably be ordering from you sometime in the future
smile.png

I have 3 Buff Orpington hens right now, along with 2 Black Australorps, 1 Barred Rock, and 2 Easter Eggers, all from a hatchery, but I'd really like some quality birds and some more varieties of Orpingtons! Can never have enough! Especially with so many pretty colors! LOL

i have the variety packs of orpington chicks available on any given week that I am hatching. Still hatching every other week currently but will be weekly within a week or two as eggs are finally starting to come in consistently. I also have an "available now" section which are chicks that are in stock and ready to ship. :)

What is your price on Chocolate and Chocolate cuckoo pullets, additionally, are they english in conformation

Yes, I only have chocolate pullets that are sexable at hatch from sex linked pens. And the only ones I'm currently hatching can be split to mottled. don't have any chocolate cuckoo chicks that are sexable at hatch so those are straight run.
chocolate straight run: $15
chocolate sex linked pullets: $25
chocolate cuckoo $25
all day old chick prices.
yes they are english.

i have the variety packs of orpington chicks available on any given week that I am hatching.  Still hatching every other week currently but will be weekly within a week or two as eggs are finally starting to come in consistently.  I also have an "available now" section which are chicks that are in stock and ready to ship. :)

Awesome! I'll check it out! I might get some later this year :)

Do you currently have any blue or gold partridge brahma chicks for sale?.....if so I was wondering price and shipping for are code 74016

yes, I am hatching those each hatch. I had some on hand but they were purchased a couple days ago. I shipped orders for them last few weeks so I think 3 weeks or so before I have more chicks.
They are $15 each for the chicks. I currently have my b/b/s buff columbian brahmas running with the b/b/s partridge brahmas so I have been selling the chicks at a bit of a discount. I will be separating out the two pens in a week or two but we had some major flooding so things need to dry out first. They can all run together and you will get both from the mix. I know my partridge roos are dominant and likely are the ones breeding the hens and 90% of the pen is partridge so most likely that's what will hatch.

Shipping depends on quantitites ordered but is listed here:
https://papaspoultry.com/pages/shipping-rates
usually around $40-45 for express for day old chicks. a bit less if on the western half of the US. sorry didn't look up the zip.

THIS AD IS CURRENT.  IT WAS STARTED IN 2013 BUT IS UPDATED WEEKLY!!  I am currently shipping weekly. Prices are from $6-70 per chick depending on the breed.  I will update prices on here soon but for now, all prices are listed on my website.

I have more than 80 breeding pens and coops  
Send a PM TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP  or visit website to order directly: www.papaspoultry.com

Minimum chick order is 6. Keep in mind that I will generally send 1-3 extra chicks per order depending on the hatch AND number of chicks ordered.
SHIPPING cost is based on zip code and ranges from $35-45 for express mail up to 20 day old chicks. 

What follows are the breeds and colors I will be working with this year: 2017. I have removed the price chart for now as it is out of date.  I will put it back later when all prices are finalized.  For now all prices can be seen on my website or you can message me for the price. 

general breeds available: UPDATED

ORPINGTONS: Black pullets, Black straight run, Blue Cuckoo, Blue pullets, Blue Silver Laced, Blue straight run, Blue Jubilee, Blue Mottled, Black Mottled, Chocolate pullet, Chocolate straight run, Chocolate cuckoo, Cuckoo, Gold laced, Jubilee, Lavender pullet, Lavender straight run, Lavender Cuckoo, Lavender Mottled, Lemon Cuckoo, Partridge, Silver Laced, Spangled/Mottled.
AUTO-SEXING BREEDS: Bielefelders, Crested Cream Legbars, Golden Cuckoo Marans, Olive Eggers, Rhodebars, 55 Flowery Hens
MARANS: Blue Copper, Black Copper, Golden Cuckoo, lavender, Splash Copper
EASTER EGGERS: frizzled and smooth
OLIVE EGGERS
WYANDOTTES: blue, black, and splash laced red wyandottes
BANTAMS: silkies and sizzles, frizzled and smooth
FIBRO: ayam cemani, svart hona (swedish black hen)

[COLOR=333333]MOST RECENT UPDATE OF WHAT'S LAYING AND CONFIRMED FERTILE: (as of 2/10/17)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]This is what I have laying that is fertile and I am actively starting to hatch from these pens:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Autosexing/sex linked:[/COLOR]
  • 55 flowery hens
  • legbar (1-2 hens laying)
  • rhodebars (1-2 hens laying)
Bantam
  • silkies/sizzles-4 pens*
  • serama
Brahamas
  • blue/black/splash (bbs) partridge and bbs buff colombian

Fibro:
  • ayam cemani*
  • swedish black hen*
Marans:
  • bbs (blue/black/splash) copper*
  • lavender*
Orpingtons:
  • bbs (blue/black/splash) mottled (3 pens)*
  • blue laced red project
  • chocolate split to mottled
  • cuckoo/lavender cuckoo
  • jubilee/blue jubilee 2 pens*
  • lavender mottled 1 pen*
  • mille fleur project
  • mottled
  • sex linked bbs orps
  • sex linked chocolate/black (mottled and split to mottled)*
  • silver laced 1 pen*
Variety:
  • easter eggers 2 pens*
  • jubilee orp/tolbunt polish project
  • rainbow layer pen (olive eggers, marans, and ameraucanas)

I am very new to this so please forgive me if I do something wrong.. okay your silkies/sizzles does not show colors that you currently have and also am wanting to surprise husband with serama rooster and hen..Colors and age? And with the silkies am interested in getting a rooster and hen and also a rooster and hen of your sizzles..And what colors you have on them also ...
Again of I did not word something correctly I sincerely apologise due to I really have no clue on ordering asking about or anything..Husband has all the chicken knowledge..I'm learning and trying and getting better everyday....

I am very new to this so please forgive me if I do something wrong.. okay your silkies/sizzles does not show colors that you currently have and also am wanting to surprise husband with serama rooster and hen..Colors and age? And with the silkies am interested in getting a rooster and hen and also a rooster and hen of your sizzles..And what colors you have on them also ...
Again of I did not word something correctly I sincerely apologise due to I really have no clue on ordering asking about or anything..Husband has all the chicken knowledge..I'm learning and trying and getting better everyday....

Hey there, currently I am just selling the silkies/sizzles as hatched . They are just a variety of colors so not filling specific color requests at this time. i have blue, black, splash, cuckoo, blue cukoo, buff, red, paint, white, and some mixed colors. I don't sell them as grown out and sexed so they are all straight run (unsexed) day old chicks currently. the serama seemed to have stopped laying on me. those i only sell as started 4-6 week olds as they need to get bigger to safely ship. at that age straight run, otherwise, can sell them as older sexed juveniles around 8 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom