Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Do you have anything auto sexing that lays eggs like the one on the far right in the below photo. it has been insanely hard to find this :barnie

My auto sexing olive eggers lay an egg similar to that color

Great ! If your hens look like the very pretty one pictured on your website and lay very similar eggs I would love to have a couple. I may just make the trip to get a couple of golden cuckoo Marans, olives egger (your new and improved program). I would most likely be getting six pullets. I would like them to be laying already so I can see thier eggs. If possible. I know it can be near impossible to know who lays what. When you have a ton of hens. I will pm you when I plan the trip.

Great ! If your hens look like the very pretty one pictured on your website and lay very similar eggs I would love to have a couple. I may just make the trip to get a couple of golden cuckoo Marans, olives egger (your new and improved program). I would most likely be getting six pullets. I would like them to be laying already so I can see thier eggs. If possible. I know it can be near impossible to know who lays what. When you have a ton of hens. I will pm you when I plan the trip.

Sounds good. During spring I do sell almost all the chicks that hatch so depending when you come I may or may not have anything on hand at POL. You will probably have to purchase chicks or put a deposit down for juveniles and then I can grow them out for you. Otherwise it will just depend on if they sell as babies whether or not I have them as pullets. Does that make sense?

can you sex chicks? i'm interested in some black copper marans but if at all possible would like to buy just pullets (maybe a couple cockrels) and how much do you have your black coppers priced at?

Pic of your F7 breeding pen chickens?

sorry scoured my phone and I can only find 2 pics. one from the wheaten based hen and one from one of the red based hens. I get a lot more variations and numbers of the reds. If you want anything from this pen, though, it's pretty much the last chance as I'm about to move them out within a week or so. :)

Back
Top Bottom