Day one on the road to becoming smoke free.

Keep up the good work.
clap.gif
Sending good vibes your way.
fl.gif
You can do it!
thumbsup.gif

Congrats and good luck. My dad has been trying to quit recently. He's down to less than 4 cigarettes a day, compared to last year when he could smoke 2 packs a day easy.

You will be amaze how your taste will improve, food will taste so much better!! Best of luck!! 8yrs now since a stopped smoking!!!

Quote:
Good for you. Quitting for me is always more a spiritual process. Smoking is a kind of mourning, imo (sackcloth and ashes...) As a Christian, I think about the verse, "This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it" (psalm 118:24) No more mourning! I did substitute food for smoking to help get past the physical addiction, but still viewed it spiritually. "The cheerful heart has a continual feast" (proverbs 15:15) Allow yourself to gain a few pounds, if necessary, but snack healthy. Its a life change. I really believe spiritual awareness is very helpful, provides meaning where there once might have been none. You can do it.
smile.png

Quote:
Way to go Brandon!! The subtle way that Chantix worked for me was the most amazing part. It's almost like you're quitting without realizing you're quitting..... Fabulous! It's like a non-issue. Best wishes for your continued success, I'll be rooting for you. You're gonna love being a non-smoker.

Day 5
Still trucking along. Had a stressful night at work lastnight but didnt seem to smoke more. Today i've had the feeling of struggling. Been down and out today. Seems i'm down to smoking half to 3/4 pack a day.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom