Deaf & Blind Silkie

Yup, she has dust! Hopefully once the weather's looks up, we'll be making her her own pen with a coop outside... With grass, dust and everything that a chicken would need. She doesn't roost either, she sleeps on the floor on comfy shavings... Though I do sometimes find her sitting on a small ledge or something, which is the closest thing to roosting she'll do.

Yup, she has dust! Hopefully once the weather's looks up, we'll be making her her own pen with a coop outside... With grass, dust and everything that a chicken would need. She doesn't roost either, she sleeps on the floor on comfy shavings... Though I do sometimes find her sitting on a small ledge or something, which is the closest thing to roosting she'll do.
Lol ok. I have one or two chickens that sleep on the floor to donuts all good I was just. Curious

I agree with everyone else. Also I think it’s okay with her not roosting. We also have two silkies that won’t roost though they are still pretty young. All our other silkies and other breeds of chickens will except them.

Back
Top Bottom