Dehydrated egg recipes

Everose

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟʏ.
Premium Feather Member
Jan 16, 2021
The Great Country of Texas
So i was wondering if any of y'all dehydrate eggs and if so what is your favorite method? When you dehydrate them would it be better to add things like dehydrated potatoes and onions after the dehydrating process or during? How do you reconstitute them? I know it's not a very recommended thing to do but I would still like to try it out for myself. Thank you in advance!
Eve

Insta eggs are so gross so I'm hoping they won't be too similar. I also want to jazz them up with onions jalapenos and potatoes and then just scoop out a serving reconstitute them and scramble it. I really hope they aren't gross cuz our chickens make a lot of eggs but we don't use them enough and then because they stack up we don't know what's good and what's bad. The pigs get eggs all the time because our situation is so bad😂

Insta eggs are so gross so I'm hoping they won't be too similar. I also want to jazz them up with onions jalapenos and potatoes and then just scoop out a serving reconstitute them and scramble it. I really hope they aren't gross cuz our chickens make a lot of eggs but we don't use them enough and then because they stack up we don't know what's good and what's bad. The pigs get eggs all the time because our situation is so bad😂
Let's do it. Post results and reviews back here?

Back
Top Bottom