Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

It is very snowy, today, where Derperella lives!

The older chickens know this routine.

Ugh.

The Fud Lady covered everything in the cold white stuff. Time to go back to sleep.
And whump, whump, whump, after breakfast... all of the older girls hop back onto the roost, and preen and snooze. They don't even want to deal with that white stuff. What is wrong with the Fud Lady anyhow? They just know it's her fault!!

But the two newbies... Baron Rufflerump (who gets called "Puddles" more than anything these days) and Mildred aren't quite sure what is going on...

The Fud Lady showed Puddles that it's okay.

He wasn't sure that it was okay, not at all.

"What the...."

"Fud Lady, are you EVEN SERIOUS right now?!"

It is very snowy, today, where Derperella lives!

The older chickens know this routine.

Ugh.

The Fud Lady covered everything in the cold white stuff. Time to go back to sleep.
And whump, whump, whump, after breakfast... all of the older girls hop back onto the roost, and preen and snooze. They don't even want to deal with that white stuff. What is wrong with the Fud Lady anyhow? They just know it's her fault!!

But the two newbies... Baron Rufflerump (who gets called "Puddles" more than anything these days) and Mildred aren't quite sure what is going on...

The Fud Lady showed Puddles that it's okay.

He wasn't sure that it was okay, not at all.

"What the...."

"Fud Lady, are you EVEN SERIOUS right now?!"
yuckyuck.gif

Puddles is looking more than a little offended that you would do this to him by putting the white stuff everywhere! Thankfully he has nice fluffy leg warmers and socks to keep toasty.
lol.png

Well I know Dale's three bantam cochin hens that live in Canada do well in the snow, so hopefully Puddles and Millie will do as well to. I think Dale's three cochins have more stabliity over other hens in the snow. I know you have a Quaker parrot or two Nambroth, do they ever get to come out and play in snow since they are one of the few cold hardy parrot breeds ?

I haven't visited this thread in a few months, but last time I did Nambroth said that Derperella was sick, did she get better? Is she ok now?

Back
Top Bottom