DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

renegaderidgefarm

Songster
11 Years
Jul 6, 2009
South Carolina

This is like the Online Crazy Egg Chain, but it is for those who raise designer, project or mixed flocks.

SWAP RULES - This list is subject to change so please check back periodically.

ONLY EGGS CAN BE OFFERED - NOTHING ELSE!!!

All people must be 18 or older to play.

Eggs CAN be from mixed colors.

You are required to offer at least 6 eggs. You are more than welcome to offer eggs from different breeds but the total of eggs must be 6. You are more than welcome to offer more eggs.

When you accept eggs, you must post your offer. Pictures are recommended.

When each trade is posted, please pm or email the person who offered the eggs and work out the shipping arrangements.

The person sending the eggs pays the shipping costs.

When eggs are mailed, swapper needs to send a courtesy email to the swappee to let them know that the eggs are on their way.

Please offer eggs that you will have available to ship within two weeks of offering. Please send egg no older the 4 day when shipped.

If the thread stalls for 6 hours, try changing your offer if you can.

If combining different breeds, write in pencil on the eggs with the breed.

Side trades are welcome but please use PMs to avoid confusion.

If a person does not ship their eggs within one weeks of accepting offer unless other wise stated in offer you will not be able to play until all of your eggs are shipped.

If a person does not ship their eggs, they will be banned from this swap. I will not allow people to get eggs from other and not ship out the eggs they send they would ship.

DESCLAMER: BYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SWAP. BYC is not responsible for egg sent, received or not received. Please do not pm the mod about your eggs. PM me. If you do not receive your egg I can not make them send them but will make sure they do not play anymore. Please remember since theses are shipping eggs, they do not have guarantee on hatch rate due to shipping and/or incubation methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE NOTICE THE NEW EGGS ONLY RULE!!

CURRENT OFFER FROM Nsampsel:

Mix of 6+ purebred eggs from Silkie, Cochin bantam, OEG Bantam or LF Duckwing Welmar-Dave Williams project birds, Welsumer/Marans cross laying chocolate eggs with tiny speckles (hen's choice on quantity of each breed) let me know if you don't want the LF Welmars(These will go out between full orders or when not enuf eggs for a full order of a single breed are available before eggs become too old to ship)

OR

8+ Hen's Choice from ALL pens including Ducks, LF & Bantam layer mixes, Silkie/Si22les, OEGB, Cochin Bantam...Ducks may be from any combination of the following hens & drakes: hens-black runner, rouen, snowy call, grey mallard, pekin, other assorted calls probably not laying yet, drakes-black runner, grey mallard, BEI, pastel & snowy calls, other assorted calls not likely old enuf to breed yet (1 order currently waiting, these go out between full orders when not enuf eggs are available for the full order before eggs get too old to ship)

OR

14+ Eggs from my mixed layer flock that includes Welmar (Welsumer/Marans cross), SLW, Welsumer, EE & Polish roos over Red Star, Black Star, OEG Bantam, Australorp, Welmar, Golden Comet, mixed bantam & Tetra Tint hens (Mix of LF & Bantam)-imagine color possibilities of offspring & their eggs!!!! (Just added 5 EE, a barred rock & another black star hens to the coop who should settle in & resume laying soon) (1 order currently waiting, 3-5 days needed for collection of each order, the girls are molting)

PLEASE NOTICE THE NEW EGGS ONLY RULE!!

CURRENT OFFER FROM Nsampsel:

Hen's Choice Mix of 6+ purebred eggs from Silkie/Si22le, Cochin bantam, OEG Bantam, Salmon Fav Bantam or LF Duckwing Welmar-Dave Williams project birds, Welsumer/Marans cross laying chocolate eggs with tiny speckles (hen's choice on quantity of each breed) let me know if you don't want the LF Welmars(These will go out between full orders or when not enuf eggs for a full order of a single breed are available before eggs become too old to ship)

OR

8+ Hen's Choice from ALL pens including Ducks, LF & Bantam layer mixes, Silkie/Si22les, OEGB, Cochin Bantam...Ducks may be from any combination of the following hens & drakes: hens-black runner, rouen, snowy call, grey mallard, pekin, other assorted calls probably not laying yet, drakes-black runner, grey mallard, BEI, pastel & snowy calls, other assorted calls not likely old enuf to breed yet (1 order currently waiting, these go out between full orders when not enuf eggs are available for the full order before eggs get too old to ship)

OR

14+ Eggs from my mixed layer flock that includes Welmar (Welsumer/Marans cross), SLW, Welsumer, EE, Black/Lav Ameraucana, MF d'Uccle & Polish mix roos over Red Star, Black Star, OEG Bantam, Australorp, Welmar, Golden Comet, EE, Lav Ameraucana, mixed bantam & Tetra Tint hens (Mix of LF & Bantam)-imagine color possibilities of offspring & their eggs!!!! (Just added 5 EE, a barred rock & another black star hens to the coop who should settle in & resume laying soon) (1 order currently waiting, 3-5 days needed for collection of each order, the girls are molting)
edited to update pens

Last edited:
pop.gif

If I had eggs to swap I would jump at your eggs who woudnt want a mix of all those eggs and my son is dying to hatch ducks
love.gif
. All I have is jumbo brown quail eggs but I only get 4 every three days as one lays every day but the other has only laid two in six days
he.gif
To bad I coudnt make desinger quail eggs eh
wink.png

If I had eggs to swap I would jump at your eggs who woudnt want a mix of all those eggs and my son is dying to hatch ducks
love.gif
. All I have is jumbo brown quail eggs but I only get 4 every three days as one lays every day but the other has only laid two in six days
he.gif
To bad I coudnt make desinger quail eggs eh
wink.png
PM me & we will work something out so you can get some duckies. I dropped 1 this morning & they are DEFINITELY fertile
big_smile.png

Mine please.

Offer: 6+ surprise eggs, hens choice from below. All hens are pullets (laying about six weeks or so) and eggs are still on the small side

I have 3 Norwegian Jaerhon hens covered by a Crested Cream Legbar roo.
I also 2 Norwegian Jaerhon hens covered by a Norwegian Jearhon roo, but they have only been separated for just over a week. Previously they were covered by the Crested Cream Legbar roo.

You won't know what you got 'till they hatch.
Do these create more auto-sexing chicks...

Back
Top Bottom