Desperately want 2 silkie pullets.

Luinhir

Hatching
12 Years
Feb 24, 2007
Oregon.
Hi, my names Sarah. I've been looking far and wide for 1 bearded white silkie pullet and 1 bearded black silkie pullet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't need them right away. I was thinking about getting some after March, in a couple of months. The biggest problem I've had is that no one will sell me just girls, they all need to be sold in pairs. The ASBC told me to look here for someone. So if anyone will have young bearded silkie pullets in the next couple of month, even later than that would be fine because I'm desperate to find them, please email me. And let me know when they'll be available, how much it will cost, how old they will be and what colors you have available just in case you don't have white and/ or black and I need to choose another. Thank you, thank you and thank you.

Hey Sarah, I sent you an e-mail shipping to you shouldn't be a problem. Lets work out the details for a box and fed ex. Where abouts btw? We are heading down to portland in the next couple of months to pick up our tractor from my great uncles place. So I may be able to just bring them along:)

Last edited:
That would be great if you could bring them, I live in Beaverton which is next door to Portland. And it's perfect that you're coming in the next couple of months because I can't have any for the next couple of months. Do you know which month it will be in so I can get an approximation of how long I have. I just want to make sure I have everything ready for them when they get here. What colors will you have available and how young will the pullets be? AH, I'm excited, I hope it all works.

I can not tell you exactly when, because of my uncles health at the moment not to mention this rediculous weather. His oldest daughter is helping us coordinate the trip. One way or another we'll get them there.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom