destruction and disposal orders HELP

Protein skimmers, sumps, live rock, water changes....
I have more in my current tank than I spent on my first 3 cars
SW and Koi ponds are both very very addicting, and fascinating.
I never watched TV when I had my salt tank.....
And I could never practice "moderation" either...I had to have 1 of every color, every type, in both salt & koi...and then Shububkins...love the blues.
Now I am doing the same thing with chickens !
Imagine that !

he.gif

I was just thinking - there's a hatchery just right "next door" to Hudson, in Innwood, Iowa, I mean wayy close. Wonder if they use just Hudson as a mail drop? Neither town is very doggone big. Actually Innwood might a little bigger, but not by much if I remember right. There used to be a guy who raised ostriches and such between Canton and Innwood. NOT pointing fingers - just a geography lesson. Teehee

I was just thinking - there's a hatchery just right "next door" to Hudson, in Innwood, Iowa, I mean wayy close. Wonder if they use just Hudson as a mail drop? Neither town is very doggone big. Actually Innwood might a little bigger, but not by much if I remember right. There used to be a guy who raised ostriches and such between Canton and Innwood. NOT pointing fingers - just a geography lesson. Teehee
You sound like a local. Unless you looked on the google earth you might not have known the sizes. My FIL lives down that way, I think his address is Hudson. I only know we take the fairview exit to get to his place then go straight east for a bit and then south. I grew up a little further north.

You sound like a local. Unless you looked on the google earth you might not have known the sizes. My FIL lives down that way, I think his address is Hudson. I only know we take the fairview exit to get to his place then go straight east for a bit and then south. I grew up a little further north.
Lived in Canton about 20 years ago. Jeepers, that seems like forever and a day! We're heading back to South Dakota to spend time with my family this week, so I was talking to my sister a few minutes ago. She giggled at me. "Been awhile since you were down that a-away, my dear! Inwood is much bigger than Hudson." Oops, my bad! We go back a couple of times a year, but since everyone lives in Sioux Falls now we just don't get down to Canton.

Back
Top Bottom