Dewlap African Geese...Post pics!!!

Pics
Here are a few new pics of my assorted browns, whites, and brown/white crosses. They are looking all grown up, now that they are almost a year old. But they are still as sweet as ever.
big_smile.png

What lovely African geese. They are still babies and the hormones have not taken over yet. Even our mild natured sebastopols turn into I hate everyone and everything when breeding season rolls along.

Thanks!
big_smile.png
I expect that to be true, Ruru. My pair ganders went into scary attack mode last spring when I gave them goslings to adopt and raise. They have been in heavy breeding mode for weeks and are now searching for a place to nest, but so far they are still mellow and nice towards me.

What lovely African geese. They are still babies and the hormones have not taken over yet. Even our mild natured sebastopols turn into I hate everyone and everything when breeding season rolls along.

I have show type Africans and so far none of mine get aggressive during breeding season. They will ususally honk a few times when I take eggs out of the nest but have never charged or tried to attack.

Back
Top Bottom