Dewlap African Geese...Post pics!!!

Pics

I havent posted on here in a long time!

Amy, Those are some excellent Whites and hope to be purchasing some birds from them!

Here are a few photos of my Africans
Brown Old Gander

Buff Old Gander

4 Month old Buff Pair

Are they fairly friendly? I had a trio of Toulouse when I was a teenager and the gander got so mean I had to get rid of them. He always managed to always get me when my back was turned. Lol

hobby chat with Iain Utah about them if you want to know how these particular ones are doing. They were hands on with them today again for a vet visit. There is an entire thread about them too.

Hiya Jen! I gave him the info of where we got our stock. They raise lots of birds and probably will have babies in the spring.
Good! Ryan's a good kid (although he'll probably want to punch me for saying so) and the people on the West Coast are very impressed with his muscovies. He's got some dandies. Thanks for passing the info along. You doing much raising of the africans? Hatch any geese this year?

I had a toddler entow this year and haven't raised much at all this year compared to the past. The geese were never separated this spring into breeding pens and just ran together. I did get 1 pure sebastopol gosling out of the mess. Sold off a bunch of african crosses as babies and still have 6 crossbreds out there waiting to go to the next swap.

Here are pics of the dewlap african flock I rescued this summer. They are between 3-6 months old.

They are beautiful
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom