DIAPERS - Goose, Duck, Gosling/Duckling, Chicken, Bantam - DIAPERS $7 - $40

Thanks! We love her.
She never did slip out in the beginning, but right at the end I couldn't tighten it enough without hurting her tail, that was my indication to move to a regular goose diaper. Theoretically I could have put her in a regular diaper sooner, but that would have been more expensive because she would have grown out of it. The baby diapers diapers are much easier and less expensive to make =)

Still in business? I've sent a PM a while ago, but no answer.
I am indeed still at it!
I just looked in my inbox and I don't see any messages from you AlohaDuck? I'm sorry if I missed it somehow!

edit- I checked all my messages, nothing from AlohaDuck =( Let me know if you are still looking! I'd love to work with you!

Last edited:
I received mine about a month ago, and it's fantastic! It fits my duck really well, and she's comfortable in it. She even tries to 'help' put it on now. I hand wash it daily, and it's holding up just like it was brand new. I definitely recommend these if you have a house bird.
thumbsup.gif

*UPDATE*
Harper now has 2 diaper harnesses from kukupecpec and another on the way.
yesss.gif
She 'helps' me put them on, and does a special quack and dance when she needs a change. I'll definitely be ordering more in the future. Harper will eventually have a diaper wardrobe.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom