Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
while looking at the egg i saw the air sack.... and i also saw a good network of blood veins. i wouldnt reccommend culling!! i dont cull unless they're "weeping" at that stage. even infertile eggs could help hold an even temp and humidity.

don
I wont... I am going to candle now!

I wont... I am going to candle now!

pop.gif
can't wait to hear how it goes.

GEEZE Louise!! Results 7 day CANDLE!!

Culled Blue Silkie D ~ Major blood ring AND Bubbly air cell moving
Blue B silkie is the ONLY one that I see any veins and that looks like it ALSO has a blood ring
The rest I either see nothing or a small blog in the middles.... Most of those airsacks are wiggly and bubbly but most stay at fat end now.

NOT LOOKING GOOD for ANY : ( debating culling ALL of them and starting over with heartier hatching eggs from a reputable shipper!!

BUT I ONLY WANT blue silkies red silkies or silver laced polish : (

rant.gif

I wouldn't cull them yet. I usually wait until day 10 or 14 before making my final decision. I have had eggs that I thought were not developing at day 7 end up surprising me and having veins at day 10. Maybe just wait a few more days to decide. Just a suggestion.
idunno.gif

I'm sorry to hear you are having so many problems with your eggs
sad.png
You should try getting eggs from some of the members here. Or maybe someone can recommend a dealer that knows how to pack eggs so they don't get scrambled in the post. But either way, you MUST keep this thread going. It's very interesting reading your day-to-day experiences
pop.gif

USPS UGGGG!!!! 1 out of 12 MAYBE : ( I wish I could see the persons/people who are ignorant enough to do this during shipping!! I wish I was rich I would put a camera or recorder in the box so I can hear/see what actually happens during shipping!!

I'm sorry to hear you are having so many problems with your eggs
sad.png
You should try getting eggs from some of the members here. Or maybe someone can recommend a dealer that knows how to pack eggs so they don't get scrambled in the post. But either way, you MUST keep this thread going. It's very interesting reading your day-to-day experiences
pop.gif
How do I post a WANTED add? or cant I do such a thing? I am going to put an add on Craigslist but if I do that I WILL have to CULL and start over, even though it may be best.... more info I didnt read up on!! I sooooo wanted to do this all right! the kids are going to be upset, but at this point I think I MAY BE MORE SO!!
hit.gif

Whooda THUNK Mrs.Hunter Fisherman would turn phsyco loving chicken lady!!
hit.gif
!

USPS UGGGG!!!! 1 out of 12 MAYBE : ( I wish I could see the persons/people who are ignorant enough to do this during shipping!! I wish I was rich I would put a camera or recorder in the box so I can hear/see what actually happens during shipping!!
Now that's a great idea, a camera to see what really happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom