Diary of My "Doomed From the Start" Incubation"

The others were completely clear after 7 days. I opened them up and some were scrambled and some werent fertile and one had a blood ring. Three is good though
smile.png
well I would have like to have heard you got at least half of them. Dang it. Humm unfertiled? I wonder if that could be caused from shipping because I know my boys are CONSTANTLY bugging my girls. In fact some of them are missing feathers on the back of there heads, I'm gonna have to do so separating. LOL..

Boys are sooo rough.. Well keep us updated can't wait to see your new kids. LOL

Okay... Don't everybody get all excited now... But I think I have twins in one egg! There is clearly two moving black blobs completely separate from one another in the egg in question. Even my husband sees it. In the other two eggs it is completely different. I am trying realllly hard to get a good pic, but it's kind of hard to focus in so that you can see the two distinct blobs on camera (that you see in real life) video is completely hopeless. I am searching BYC for candling pics of twins. TO BE CONTINUED!

WHAT!!!!!!!

I HAVE NEVER HAD TWINS, OMG HAHAHAHHAHAHA

WOOOO OHOOOOOO OMG,

NO WAY, NO WAY. WHOLLY CRAP. HAHAHAHAHA

IT SURELY DOES LOOK LIKE TO SEPARATE CHICKS. OMG, I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD ANY OF MY EGGS HAVE TWINS. NOW YOU HAVE JUST MADE THIS SOOO EXCITING, I HOPE THEY SUCESSFULLY GET OUT OK.

LOL GOOD LUCK...

Lacrystol, do your eggs usually hatch around day 19 or closer to 21?

WHAT!!!!!!!

I HAVE NEVER HAD TWINS, OMG HAHAHAHHAHAHA

WOOOO OHOOOOOO OMG,

NO WAY, NO WAY.  WHOLLY CRAP.  HAHAHAHAHA

IT SURELY DOES LOOK LIKE TO SEPARATE CHICKS. OMG, I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD ANY OF MY EGGS HAVE TWINS.  NOW YOU HAVE JUST MADE THIS SOOO EXCITING, I HOPE THEY SUCESSFULLY GET OUT OK.

LOL GOOD LUCK...

Okay, I am on Day 14 and the "twin egg" in question is completely dark with veins showing just in the edge by the air sac. The other eggs are only about 2/3 full. The good news is that there is movement in all of the eggs :)

Okay, I am on Day 14 and the "twin egg" in question is completely dark with veins showing just in the edge by the air sac. The other eggs are only about 2/3 full. The good news is that there is movement in all of the eggs
smile.png
OH MAN this is going to be crazy exciting. I do beleive if there are twins, they will hatch early, one being much smaller then the other and I do beleive they will need help. Hopefully you can get them to internally pip and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom