Did anyone else get that email survey this morning about an hour ago?

Really appreciate hearing back from BYC admin, thank you Nifty-Chicken, excellent site you have here. But I am curious to know if anyone out there did qualify and get the coupon? As per the above criteria mentioned by Nifty - Chicken I did qualify, I did fill out the survey but still did not get the coupon. Was it all a glitch?

Do you mean the one that said you didn't complete the survey so you don't get a free bag of feed? Yes, I got it and I'm a bit upset because it looks and acts like a sort of malicious attack by someone who knows there way around sites like this and they baited people to respond. It may be a precursor to something else and the site manager should be watching for this kind of stuff.

im sure it is nothing to worry about, i imagine purina only had 10-50 coupons to give away, and they probably went pretty fast... I only feed my birds organic anyways so im not sure i would have even used the coupon, maybe give to a friend who feeds conventional.

Organic, this was my take too. I figured it was a glitch of some sort. What organic are you using??

Yes, let me clarify: This is not a spam, spoof, scam, etc. This was a planned email from a very legitimate company. As I mentioned in this post, we thought pretty much all our members would qualify for the free bag, which is the only reason that we agreed to it.

We care deeply for this community and are extremely careful with this kind of thing.

My guess is that this is probably a glitch with the way they did the survey.

When I click the link I'm simply taken to this page:

It looks like Purina, or the company they are working with, simply didn't code the survey properly.

Again, we're looking into it and will keep y'all posted.

That was super sketchy. If they had certain questions that would 'qualify' for the coupon then they should ask those first.

Instead they got all the answers they needed and THEN determined that i was not 'qualified'

Thanks for letting us know it was Purina. They won't get my money now.

Got the same response...should have qualified based on the criteria posted above.

If they only have limited coupons to give out, they should've taken the survey down when they ran out.

I too was looking forward to giving some input on feed suggestions...

Hi everyone.... I completed the survey and qualified for the coupon. They said it will be mailed and should be received in 3 wks. Guess we will see!

Back
Top Bottom