Did I guess right?

HBRRanchCO

Songster
Dec 15, 2017
Simla, CO
I'm SO EXCITED! I'm getting my first 3 chickens possibly this weekend (or as soon as I have housing for them). One of my friends has been wanting to rehome her 3 older hens and I found pictures of them. I know they're not the best, but from these pictures I think the one hen might be a golden campine? and the other two look like Australorps? How did I do?
Chicken3b.jpg
Chicken2b.jpg

Yes the 2 black ones look to be Australorps. I don't know about the gold one, because I don't have any of those.
X2. Check the color of the black ones feet (underneath). White/pink would be australorp and yellow would be a Jersey Giant. Like BlueBaby I'm not familiar with the gold one's breed. Regardless, enjoy them! Chickens can be great pets!

X2. Check the color of the black ones feet (underneath). White/pink would be australorp and yellow would be a Jersey Giant. Like BlueBaby I'm not familiar with the gold one's breed. Regardless, enjoy them! Chickens can be great pets!
Thank you! I am looking forward to getting them Their feet kinda look blue in these pics...probably white? I’ll get good pics when I move them here.

I'm SO EXCITED! I'm getting my first 3 chickens possibly this weekend (or as soon as I have housing for them). One of my friends has been wanting to rehome her 3 older hens and I found pictures of them. I know they're not the best, but from these pictures I think the one hen might be a golden campine? and the other two look like Australorps? How did I do? View attachment 1233702View attachment 1233703
I think the gold one is a gold penciled Hamburg based on comb, but it's difficult to see the comb in the picture. Could also be a Buttercup.

Back
Top Bottom