Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

Did you know that me and the kids feed all the spiders that make webs in the yard?
No you dont!!!! LMAO!!!

Visions of bugs being put cruelfully into a spiders web!!!

oh the shame!!! muwahhahhahaaaa

DID YOU KNOW SPCA stops cruelty to spiders - Times LIVE?

An LG cellphone advertisement showing a young girl spraying a spider with shaving foam has been withdrawn from South African television over cruelty concerns, the National Council of SPCAs said on Tuesday.

maxresdefault.jpg

No you dont!!!! LMAO!!! Visions of bugs being put cruelfully into a spiders web!!! oh the shame!!! muwahhahhahaaaa

An LG cellphone advertisement showing a young girl spraying a spider with shaving foam has been withdrawn from South African television over cruelty concerns, the National Council of SPCAs said on Tuesday.

maxresdefault.jpg
Did you know we absolutely do!!! Crane flies!!! Lol

Did you know I keep looking up hatching days on silkies to see if they hatch early, or late, or whatever to get a better idea when we might get a pip? it's keeping me from touching my incubator LOL
Pics as soon as they hatch, please!
Did you know my silkies hatched early at day 19?

No you dont!!!! LMAO!!! Visions of bugs being put cruelfully into a spiders web!!! oh the shame!!! muwahhahhahaaaa

maxresdefault.jpg
I take bugs out of spider webs cause I feel sorry for them. :oops: *Note- Biting bugs are out of luck.*

Back
Top Bottom