Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

My husband has sphenopalatine neuralgia, glossopharyngeal neuralgia, and atypical trigeminal neuralgia. I've watched how head pain can destroy your day/life. You have my sympathy.

I have a migrane. Fun. Did you know migraines are *fun*

/sarcasm.

Did you know I was being sarcastic?
I have been dealing with a nearly constant one for 2 weeks after my little bump on the head..

I know exactly how much fun they are. I have spend so much time in a darkened room wearing sunglasses, I am changing my name to Elvis.

I have been dealing with a nearly constant one for 2 weeks after my little bump on the head..

I know exactly how much fun they are.   I have spend so much time in a darkened room wearing sunglasses, I am changing my name to Elvis.

no...

nO....

NO.....

NO NO NO NO NO.....

I don't want to see you in a jumpsuit, really. :sick

I have a migrane. Fun.  Did you know migraines are *fun*

/sarcasm.

Did you know I was being sarcastic?

I know exactly how much fun they are.   I have spend so much time in a darkened room wearing sunglasses, I am changing my name to Elvis.

Was wondering how you were doing with that.
:hugs

Was wondering how you were doing with that.
hugs.gif

I would have never guessed one little bump could set me back so far. I feel like I aged 20 years in the last couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom