Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

DYK chopped off hair is kinda gross looking?
lol.png

You ever donate your hair for cancer patients?

Sleep is over-rated. Besides laundry, and cleaning up kitchen today, not much to do since the coops are all cleaned out.

I lost another Juvie yesterday though. That stupid barn cat struck again. I'm done. hubby's gonna shoot him. The fker had 3 strikes and i'm done. Of all the things he could choose to kill, he intentionally targets my half-grown chickens over everything else. None of the other cats pester the birds.

Sleep is over-rated. Besides laundry, and cleaning up kitchen today, not much to do since the coops are all cleaned out.

I lost another Juvie yesterday though. That stupid barn cat struck again. I'm done. hubby's gonna shoot him. The fker had 3 strikes and i'm done. Of all the things he could choose to kill, he intentionally targets my half-grown chickens over everything else. None of the other cats pester the birds.
When we had cats they spent most of the day laying in the doorway of the chicken house; never a problem, thankfully. The fact that most of them had been born in the adjacent barn may have had a lot to do with it.

When we had cats they spent most of the day laying in the doorway of the chicken house; never a problem, thankfully. The fact that most of them had been born in the adjacent barn may have had a lot to do with it.
He was raised with his siblings, and been around chickens since he was a kitten. His mother is super good to my birds. She even caught one of the little tiny chicks that got out of the fence and just put her paws on it to hold it still until my husband could get it from her and put it back with it's mom. She didn't try to hurt it.

But her son is evil. He kills for the sheer fun of killing, and it's not like we don't have plenty of mice, rabbits, wild birds, and other crap. Nope. He only comes around after I put juvies into the grow out pen and waits for an opportunity to kill them if they manage to get out into the yard. :/

Your friendly neighborhood bruin pay you a visit last night? I'm betting not.

Sudden weather changes usually mean fewer eggs for a couple days, & production drops off in extreme hot or extreme cold, but otherwise, they're pretty dependable. No telling what time of day they'll lay, though; they truly don't carry watches.
havent seen the bear since sunday morning

gig.gif
lau.gif

That's actually Liz's local team, I think...
funny that you'd know the name of the boston hockey team
i dont like hockey

He was raised with his siblings, and been around chickens since he was a kitten. His mother is super good to my birds. She even caught one of the little tiny chicks that got out of the fence and just put her paws on it to hold it still until my husband could get it from her and put it back with it's mom. She didn't try to hurt it.

But her son is evil. He kills for the sheer fun of killing, and it's not like we don't have plenty of mice, rabbits, wild birds, and other crap. Nope. He only comes around after I put juvies into the grow out pen and waits for an opportunity to kill them if they manage to get out into the yard. :/
time for him to go

havent seen the bear since sunday morning

funny that you'd know the name of the boston hockey team
i dont like hockey

time for him to go
Of course I know the Boston Bruins, they're the Habs' mortal enemy. Many a battle has been fought on the ice between those two teams.

Back
Top Bottom