Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

DYK Duckling named a rooster Abi and another Chicken Abi because the didn’t have names?
Dyk, our duckling #4 is getting a chocolate lab puppy, her names Syd, Sydnie (after her grandfather Sidney, sorta kinda)
Told her we'd name it after the first lab I ever saw, my uncle had a black lab named Cid... She wrinkled her nose and said no! 'It's name will be Charlie!'
Charlie is a boy's name though...(it's going to be a girl) She said it's name is Charlie!!!!!!!!!
OK!!!!!
Kids are awesome
:p

Dyk, our duckling #4 is getting a chocolate lab puppy, her names Syd, Sydnie (after her grandfather Sidney, sorta kinda)
Told her we'd name it after the first lab I ever saw, my uncle had a black lab named Cid... She wrinkled her nose and said no! 'It's name will be Charlie!'
Charlie is a boy's name though...(it's going to be a girl) She said it's name is Charlie!!!!!!!!!
OK!!!!!
Kids are awesome
:p
NO, I didn’t. Did you know I’ve met a few Charlie girls? I think one was a nickname for Charlene.

DYK I swore I’d never have Leghorns in the house again? They are so LOUD!!
The chicks have all been quiet since getting home though. The two RSL were noisy in the store, but they were the only two in there, a mean guy had just been messing with them, and they didn’t have a heat lamp.
Dyk I have to raise the lamp tomorrow? The chicks seem “just” cool enough. I might look for an old 60 watt house bulb. Not as good as red, but not too hot either.

Did you know if
Umm...if we are thinking of the same pic I saw on our naked neck Facebook site.. lol, it was a hen, with a very well done photo shop of a double crop that looked like well, ... it would have belonged on a boy/rooster :lau :gig
I saw in Random Ramblings on BYC, the one about photoshop...

Back
Top Bottom