Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

I have the results of an independent study performed by one of my more savoy peeps.
It goes as follows:
Said Brand "A" is human consumption grade.
Said Brand "B" is animal consumption grade.

The particular "Pitch" of said hill shall be quoted as a 6/12. Giving that factor for 2 main reasons.
  1. convenience.
  2. effectiveness of said experiment.
Now for said experiment helper/participant:
Ms. Peanut helped me drawl this conclusion.View attachment 1285696
Results:
When both brand A & brand B are placed on a 6/12 pitch, both have a hard time going uphill or downhill.
The contents of the samples are licked clean before any results are rendered as far as uphill speed is concerned.
Perhaps I should have chosen a different assistant for this experiment.
Did you know that my people are unreliable for such a experimental conclusion to be drawn?
Has anyone ever told you that you're certifiably bonkers, crazy as a loon, nuttier than a fruitcake, one fry short of a Happy Meal, or any other such complimentary descriptions :lau

Has anyone ever told you that you're certifiably bonkers, crazy as a loon, nuttier than a fruitcake, one fry short of a Happy Meal, or any other such complimentary descriptions :lau
I have documentation actually
776.jpg.gif

Did you know that Canadian Chicks poop in there food dish all day log? I do now..
1180407-0b3d7dfa938efedd60d3c050216eeba7.jpg.gif

Did you know that the said Canadian Chicks were out in 36* weather last night? I put them is an American Igloo.
20180305_210630.jpg

Did you know I finally found my green feeder tray that was lost for a week when DH dispatched a 4 legged pest?
20180305_191440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom