Differentiating breeds

My babies came today! Hoover's Hatchery marked them for me. I thought I would share. I have 2 of their new sex link breeds, the Calico Princess and Sapphire Gem. I posted the ISA twice because they were such a stark difference in color. More so than the picture reveals.
2018-02-15_17.28.44.jpg

My babies came today! Hoover's Hatchery marked them for me. I thought I would share. I have 2 of their new sex link breeds, the Calico Princess and Sapphire Gem. I posted the ISA twice because they were such a stark difference in color. More so than the picture reveals.View attachment 1265959
It was definitely worth the call to get them marked. I doubt anybody could have gotten them all correct.

BTW, great photos! They're adorable.

My babies came today! Hoover's Hatchery marked them for me. I thought I would share. I have 2 of their new sex link breeds, the Calico Princess and Sapphire Gem. I posted the ISA twice because they were such a stark difference in color. More so than the picture reveals.View attachment 1265959
Great pics......our chicks have the same birthdays, though mine won't arrive until tomorrow....also from Hoover's. The difference in the isas is pretty significant, but not concerning with regards to gender if that was your concern

Back
Top Bottom