Digital Egg Incubator Thermostat from Incubator Warehouse

It looks really good.

I bought one for $150. And you have to make it yourself
th.gif

I'll definitely think about this one.

Quote:
I have seen quite a few YouTube videos of it. It works really good from what I have seen. I would suggest getting a wafer thermostat if price for the incubator warehouse thermostat is an issue.

I haven't used that one but have used this one and when I did the calibration test it was right on.

iwtherm.jpg
IMG_3429.jpg

Hey Cmom, what you have is a thermometer/hygrometer. The item I was talking about is a thermoSTAT which controls the temperature.
big_smile.png
BUT-- I am very glad you posted that thermometer because I will get that too. I was looking at Walmart today for something similar, but couldn't find anything with the probe like on yours.

I made a post somewhere showing the new incubator I am building out of an old Victrola. Well, it isn't a "Victrola" brand, but similar. It just shows the outside and how I have it painted, but when I get it going I will show it off more. One side will be the incubator and the other will be the hatcher.

i have that same thermostat from the incubator warehouse but i havent hooked it up yet (i bought the SAME thing for $70!!
rant.gif
why has it been reduced?) anyways I will tell you how it works when i get it hooked up

Back
Top Bottom